General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Reports Email alerts

Hello,Is there a way to change the name of reports in email alerts ?Second Q?: Is there a way to automatic export reports without email them ? (in a directory for exemple)thanks for answerGuilhem

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network/Traffic Graphs

I would like to collect/monitor network traffic, and plot into a graph of some sort.The information can be easily collected using a SNMP MIB, but before I start investigating, I figured I would check if there is already some similar functionality, or...

taylorn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Computer User History

Hi,I was just wondering is there a way of generating a report that will show the previous users of a particular laptop.

Resolved! Software product/key not reported correctly

First time poster here, don't think I've seen this discussed.I have a laptop that previously had a Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 Trial install. A product key for the Standard version has now been applied and the product verified as working at Standard...

Report based on relational mapping

Hi,I am having difficulty creating a report that will list all computers that do not have an owner or user associated. I am using the "relational" feature to associate users from Active Directory to devices. "used by" and "owned by" are the fields in...

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default access for all users

Problem;After updating to v6, the default access for everybody is Admin + agent - I assume that's the highest access possible, I want to change the default to the View Assets role. I've limited access to a single AD group via web access, but everybo...

FixitDave by Champion Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos