cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jon_Uzel
Engaged Sweeper
I've had a critical issue with Lansweeper the last month, which I combed the forums and web for an answer to, but couldn't find anything, so, as suggested, I mailed support about it almost a month ago (5/19). It's now become a critical matter with access now blocked out to the primary account and no way to monitor tickets and such. I've sent another follow up mail, but I don't have high hopes after a month of being ignored, is support a real thing with Lansweeper?
4 REPLIES 4
tosch
Engaged Sweeper II
In all my requests, the support has always responded quickly within 24 hours.
Even if not all problems are solved yet.
But that's more me, because I have not always been persistent enough.
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Jon U wrote:
I've had a critical issue with Lansweeper the last month, which I combed the forums and web for an answer to, but couldn't find anything, so, as suggested, I mailed support about it almost a month ago (5/19). It's now become a critical matter with access now blocked out to the primary account and no way to monitor tickets and such. I've sent another follow up mail, but I don't have high hopes after a month of being ignored, is support a real thing with Lansweeper?

Hello,

Our apologies if our emails did not reach you.
We found the case you logged and noticed a mail was sent on the 20th of May to you. Also yesterday a reply was sent. Could you please check if the mails did not arrive in your spam or junk folder?
For any further questions, we recommend sending a mail to support@lansweeper.com

Lansweeper support
Jon_Uzel
Engaged Sweeper
Good to know there someone out there at least. The server shouldn't be the issue, but I'll have a go round on the mail filtering logs to see if there's any kind of reply (I did receive a mail notice on your reply, so not so strict that didn't work). The critical issue got fixed, though it took a bit to work out, just would be good to know that there is support when needed.
rader
Champion Sweeper III
I've never had an issue with support. They usually respond to me within a day, except weekends.
I'm on two paid accounts at this time, but even when I was demo'ing the free version, I had good support.

Is your email address something that's co-hosted on a blacklisted hosting server?