cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tmercier
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello,

I need to find a way to export my scanning target and exclusion in order to use it for a quick fresh install and configuration of lansweeper whenever I need it ( ex : new install of lansweeper from the beginning on a new VM ). This is crucial for the type of work I need to do.

Would you have an idea of what can i do ? ( maybe there is a global recovery system that can allow me to copy my whole lansweeper config that can be used in a new install ? )

Thank you very much for your time, have a great day.

3 REPLIES 3
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

You can back up your Lansweeper installation and restore the backup to your new installation. Here are the relevant KB articles:

thank you very much sir! I needed to backup my exact installation BUT without any asset scanned in order to have a clean lansweeper where I ony have to launch my scans to obtain my assets, but I figured that if I just delete my assets before the backup, I would have the exact same lansweeper installation with every scanning targets, custom reports etc... BUT without any assets shown in the asset department just like I want it to be, right ? thank you again for your precious time.

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

That is correct!

You can delete the assets before the backup. The web console allows you to delete assets in bulk: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/managing-assets/delete-assets/ta-p/64319