cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_G_
Engaged Sweeper
We are moving from onpremise domain to azure ad joined clients managed by intune.
At the Moment we are using a fileshare and GPO to execute a discovery.
Is there something like a cloud connector we can use in future?
thanks
4 REPLIES 4
CJFisher
Engaged Sweeper
Where you able to find out if this is possible Christian? i have set up the InTune scanner but windows devices are also not coming in for myself either
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
CJFisher wrote:
Where you able to find out if this is possible Christian? i have set up the InTune scanner but windows devices are also not coming in for myself either

Hi,
Intune scanning was introduced to scan mobile devices. We only pick up iPhones, iPads, Android phones and Windows Phones.
Windows computers that are enrolled in Intune will be skipped. Our own deep scan provides more information than Intune provides us. But indeed, you might need to align with enrolled devices in Azure. We will provide the internal request we have for this an extra vote.
brodiemac2
Champion Sweeper
+1. We are using this scanning method to import all of our iPhones from Intune so we can keep track of them as well.
Russellhobbs
Engaged Sweeper
Have a look in the scanning section of the KB articles,https://www.lansweeper.com/kb-category/scanning-your-network/ they detail how to scan Azure and intune.
You will need the new license model to unlock these features

We are also moving to cloud provisioning, we install the LsAgent to all our clients, and use the cloud relay, so we have updated info every hour regardless of the client being connected to our network or not.