cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenven
Engaged Sweeper

Hello,

when can we expect Lansweeper API for Assets (not Helpdesk only)?
And what is this documentation referred to? Knowledgebase - API v2 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi everyone,

Please find the link to Lansweeper API here. Welcome to Lansweeper Cloud's Technical Documentation | Documentation – Lansweeper

There is no API for on prem, nor are their plans for an API for on prem. 

Hope this was helpful

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Yeah if you want to use an Asset API, I would suggest getting in contact with your LS account manager and see if they can provide you access to the additional Lansweeper cloud component.

That's where the new API is and will continue to be built. We actually just released V2 a few days ago. If you're interested in more early-access things, you can sign up for our insider community too: https://insider.lansweeper.com/
nemBela
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

I saw the following answer on the insider forum:
The On-Prem version does have an API for the helpdesk element, and for asset information you can connect directly to the SQL DB. There are no plans currently to add an Asset API to the on-prem version.

It may not be exactly what you are looking for but the ADP cloud version does sync all your assets from on-prem. So it will be possible to get API access to your on-prem assets via the ADP API.

So it seems that there will be no API for the on-prem version. The documentation is for the cloud based version.
This is the closest thing I found: https://github.com/MarcoGriep88/API-Lansweeper (I haven't tried this)
Hope I could help.
Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi everyone,

Please find the link to Lansweeper API here. Welcome to Lansweeper Cloud's Technical Documentation | Documentation – Lansweeper

There is no API for on prem, nor are their plans for an API for on prem. 

Hope this was helpful