cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgreene
Engaged Sweeper

Hello,
I'm interested in the Lansweeper Cloud platform. If I remember reading correctly this was hosted out of the AWS Ireland region. We have a requirement for all data to be hosted in the United States. Is it possible to get a Lansweeper Cloud site provisioned in a US based AWS region?

Thanks,
Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LeoDaniel
Product Team
Product Team

Great question!
We are currently investigating expanding hosting options to address customers' data residency needs. We are working towards making additional regional Lansweeper environments available in 2024 with North America as the most likely first regional location. We appreciate everyone's feedback in this thread as it helps us understand the importance of this initiative. If you would like to engage in more detailed discussions, please share your needs and insights in this thread, reach out to me directly via the community or contact your account representative.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope this answers your question @mgreene we value your input and participation in our community, as my colleague advised below please reach out directly or create a new topic to discuss further

LeoDaniel
Product Team
Product Team

Great question!
We are currently investigating expanding hosting options to address customers' data residency needs. We are working towards making additional regional Lansweeper environments available in 2024 with North America as the most likely first regional location. We appreciate everyone's feedback in this thread as it helps us understand the importance of this initiative. If you would like to engage in more detailed discussions, please share your needs and insights in this thread, reach out to me directly via the community or contact your account representative.

March2
Engaged Sweeper

We also have the same policy to only use cloud servers hosted in the US. 

MGreene85
Engaged Sweeper II

Hey Guys,

I wanted to follow up as the new release is focused heavily on Lansweeper Cloud features.  Has there been any progress in allowing Lansweeper cloud in a US based AWS region?  Is this even on the roadmap?  A US based AWS region is a critical feature for many US based customers.  I would like to be able to take advantage of these features, but I haven't heard anything yet on this front.

Thanks,

Michael

STH00
Engaged Sweeper

We require the same, please keep us in mind.

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hello Michael,

Our Cloud platform is indeed hosted in AWS, in Ireland. This is at the moment still a fixed location. So, unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment to choose another region. Our cloud platform is still growing at the moment. If we get these requests more and more, we will certainly think about providing that option.
Stardust01
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi Frank,

Any updates on Lansweeper being available in AWS US? 

Here is my Upvote to have an US AWS hosted Cloud planform. 

TomLonde
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello! I just wanted to toss out one more voice in favor of wanting some US-based servers. I work in local Dot Gov, and we have a policy that any cloud services we use must be be based in/store our data in the US. So unfortunately, as much as the cloud functionality looks REALLY useful, I'm presently not allowed to connect our on-prem environment to the cloud.