cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrocher
Engaged Sweeper II
Since last update ( 9.3.10.7) LanSweeper inventory apps include in Windows like Camera,Calculator,paint,etc..

The database grew by 40% in a few days .
6 REPLIES 6
Todd
Engaged Sweeper III
This feature is great, but does anybody know how it is detecting the store app? I would like to know which user has a specific app installed but I can't find a way in Lansweeper to tell me which user's profile it's installed under. Does anybody know what registry key it's pulling this info from?
sgoff
Engaged Sweeper
We've noticed the only workstations reporting any Windows Store Apps are those scanned via LS Agent, not IP or Active Directory. Has anyone else noticed this?
jbaxterjr
Engaged Sweeper
Bruce B - Any more information on editing reports would be appreciated. Would like to get rid of Store Apps from all scanning and reports. Thanks.
ChrisK
Engaged Sweeper II
I find this information useful. We have devices that runs Universal Windows Platform programs installed with the .appx.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Version 9.3.10.7 also includes Windows driver scanning, which is likely also contributing to the overal size of scanned data.

If you'd like to filter Windows store apps out of reports, please refer to this topic: https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst21086_Reporting-on-Windows-software-since-the-addition-of-Windows-Store-software-scanning-in-9-3.aspx#post67189

We're gathering feedback regarding our current implementation of Windows store app scanning and will likely make some changes to separate it more from regular Windows software, as it was scanned before.
miyo31
Engaged Sweeper
Hello, is there a mean to disable this new feature or hide these apps because there are not essentials, view now is to much populated, too long to find information. Thanks.