cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patriotxt
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello, 

Is Lansweeper email support still a thing ? I have reached out to support@lansweeper.com twice and have not received a response. It has been a few days now. Is this still a valid way to reach out to support? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
patriotxt
Engaged Sweeper II

This one is my bad, I see now the support emails were being dropped on my end. I have resolved this. Case #00548292 opened Aug 2. 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
patriotxt
Engaged Sweeper II

I figured out that the support emails were being dropped due to them coming from Paris, France. They were not being delivered from there before. Thank you to j_diaz for having someone reach out directly ! I appreciate it. 

j_diaz
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello @patriotxt! Yes, you have the correct email for support. Please note that we have Service Level Objectives that depend on the severity of your case.

When you contacted us, did you receive a case number in the subject line? Can you provide the case numbers so we can verify the status of your cases? 

patriotxt
Engaged Sweeper II

This one is my bad, I see now the support emails were being dropped on my end. I have resolved this. Case #00548292 opened Aug 2. 

Thank you 

j_diaz
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Good to know that the issue with the emails on your end was resolved. We sent you an email requesting some data from you. Did you receive that email?

KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II

I've been working with their support over the past couple weeks. No problem communicating back and forth for me.

Yea, I noticed we were dropping their emails. Something changed on our end which started dropping them.