cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epatterson
Engaged Sweeper
Good morning,

I have submitted this issue to Support, and have not heard back at this point. But, also wanted to see if others are experiencing it. I am in the process of setting up Lansweeper for my company. I have several remote users, so I am also adding the LSAgent to machines.

When setting up the silent install and pushing it out via our monitoring/updating application, I am getting errors that the version of LSAgent is not compatible with the version of Windows installed. I had, to learn the process, previously manually installed the LSAgent on my machine. So, I wondered if it was an issue with the batch file we setup to run the silent installation.

So, I removed the LSAgent from my machine, setup the process to install with our software, and pushed it to my machine.
The installer copies to my machine w/o issue. But, I then receive the same message:
"exit status 1. This version of c:\util\LsAgent-windows.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher."

I then attempted to install it manually, and received the message "This app can't run on your PC"

Has anyone else run into this issue? I need to get this loaded on 60+ machines. Thanks.
0 REPLIES 0