cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mariskak
Engaged Sweeper
I am not a SQL familar person, and I am battling myself stupid to figure out how on earth the create these types of reports with the report builder on lansweeper. Can anyone give me some sort of guidelines of how on earth to create these kinds of reports on Lansweeper. We need these reports on a monthly basis and at the moment, I am actually running filters on the helpdesk, and doing everything manually, which takes me forever.

FOR THE ENTIRE HELPDESK

1. Average Closure Times for a user defined period for the following:
• Average closing times for the entire helpdesk per Priority – IE: High/Medium/Low
• Average closing times for the entire helpdesk per category/ticket type
• Average closing times per agent per priority
• Average closing times per agent per category/ticket type

2. Total calls logged per category/ticket type for a user defined period.

3. Total calls closed and still open per category/ticket type for a user defined period.

4. Top 10 call Category/Ticket Type for number of tickets logged for that specific type for a user defined period

5. A report that can show us all the calls logged for a specific category/ticket created by a specific user

REPORTS FOR AGENT/TECHNICIAN ASSESSMENT

6. Average Closure Times for a user defined period for the following:
• Average closing times per agent per priority
• Average closing times per agent per category/ticket type

7. Total calls closed and still open per category/ticket type for a user defined period.

8. Average call closure times for tickets per agent
7 REPLIES 7
brigmill
Engaged Sweeper III
It's very frustrating someone hasn't answered this, especially someone from Lansweeper support. This seems like something everyone who uses Lansweeper for a ticketing system would need. Not a single response on how to do it.
clarke1
Engaged Sweeper II
I really need this functionality as well.
dconway
Engaged Sweeper II
I would also like this information.
CHRLAU
Engaged Sweeper III
+1
dpoll7428
Engaged Sweeper II
Make that four of us asking for it. What is the status of help desk reporting?
joshwf1
Engaged Sweeper
We need this functionality too - the lack of helpdesk reports could potentially be the reason we ditch Lansweeper, so I'd like to hear what the plan is for these (with dates!) please.
MichaelUnify
Engaged Sweeper III
I really need this functionality too.