cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orangedrag
Engaged Sweeper
I know this is all new, and I hope that Lansweeper officially registers a connection profile with Google Cloud. But in the mean time, has anyone gotten the SAML SSO Functions to work with Google.

I have managed to get it to connect and see the system, but I am unable to find a way to create or pass on the email_verrified attribute that Lansweeper Cloud is requiring. The email is no problem and seems to have mapped properly.

"Cloud's underlying SSO login process requires a user to have an email address and for that email address to be verified. In the attribute setup of your SSO connection on the IdP side, make sure your IdP is configured to send both the user's email and an email_verified attribute (with a value of "true") to Cloud. Our knowledge base contains more specific attribute setup instructions for Azure AD and Okta, but the process will be similar for other identity providers."
2 REPLIES 2
orangedrag
Engaged Sweeper
Still no google workspace connection?
vuitvude
Engaged Sweeper
We are seeing this issue as well except it is on-premises AD. Could someone from LS maybe shed some light on this? I have a case open at the moment but I am guessing LS Cloud is expecting the values in a specific format and not receiving it.