cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcanthony
Engaged Sweeper
We have all Win10 machines with just local Admin accounts; no domain or directory. Each machine has a local non admin account and an admin account. When I try to scan with the admin credentials, all of the machines show in red and show "not scanned". If I try to add a credential, I get the same results. "Scanning Access denied"

If I add a credential, I understand the login and password but is the "name" field asking for %computername% with wildcards? Or what am I missing?
2 REPLIES 2
DeanHao
Engaged Sweeper

Hi tcanthony and brandon_jones,

Have you found a solution?

brandon_jones
Champion Sweeper III
I only have one Windows system that is not on the domain. In the user name I entered computername\username. I tried removing the computer name and just entering the username and Lansweeper didn't like it. Not sure how you do it for multiple computers in a workgroup.

tcanthony wrote:
We have all Win10 machines with just local Admin accounts; no domain or directory. Each machine has a local non admin account and an admin account. When I try to scan with the admin credentials, all of the machines show in red and show "not scanned". If I try to add a credential, I get the same results. "Scanning Access denied"

If I add a credential, I understand the login and password but is the "name" field asking for %computername% with wildcards? Or what am I missing?