cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbrokenshire
Engaged Sweeper
Hi all,

I have a bit of an odd situation here. We have 5 subnets. In early December, I installed the agent on all Windows and Linux assets and they reported back to the LS server successfully. When I got the log4j email from Lansweeper, I ran their suggested queries and found affected devices. Those devices were updated. Then, on Dec. 16, we moved offices. We are in the same building and our network structure did not change at all. As far as firewalls and installed software go, the assets also did not change. They only changed physical location. Some of the assets are on the same ESXi host. Sadly, some of the agents stopped reporting. Some report and some don't, even though they a) are on the same subnet, b) successfully reported prior to the move, and c) some are on the same ESXi host. I tried reinstalling the agents to no avail. All of the Windows firewalls match, since they are controlled via GPO. The Linux firewalls don't all match but, again, they were working fine prior to the move and no firewall or software changes were made after the move. Our routers also retained their settings. So, what the heck is going on? I've spent hours trying to figure it out and have failed. My bosses are after me to run an updated log4j query and I can't. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank-you!

0 REPLIES 0