cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pvanlien
Engaged Sweeper III
I'm using lansweeper for quite a few years now and i love it. We are using the helpdesk and calendar.
Is there a way of maybe already something on the wishlist to share tasks/projects together.

Now we share tasks in outlook with a due date or put it in excel. The are a lot of projectmanagement tools and task tools on the internet ( like todoist or onenote ) but would be great if i can create tasks or projects within lansweeper.

Thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Thank you for your feedback, we've moved your request to the wishlist section of the forum and have added your request to our internal customer wishlist for further tracking. At this moment in time we cannot yet guarantee that this feature will be added or provide you with an estimated release date. It's a good idea though and could be a useful feature.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gkloimstein
Engaged Sweeper II
Dear pvanlien,

we are also looking for a feature to execute more project-like tasks like change requests with Lansweeper. I wrote a short post about my ideas: https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst14643_Kanban-Board-for-Helpdesk-Tickets.aspx#post50127

Maybe you like this.

Kind regards,
Gerald
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Thank you for your feedback, we've moved your request to the wishlist section of the forum and have added your request to our internal customer wishlist for further tracking. At this moment in time we cannot yet guarantee that this feature will be added or provide you with an estimated release date. It's a good idea though and could be a useful feature.