cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgas
Engaged Sweeper II
This is regarding the "Unauthorized administrators" report.
I have gone through my workstations and removed users that were originally in the "Administrators" group.
However, the "Unauthorized administrators" report still shows some users in the administrators group that have been removed.

Specifically, some workstations show the changes I made to the administrators group but I have at least two workstations that are showing users in the admins group that are not there any longer.

What do I need to do to troubleshoot this? thank you

I am running version 9.0.30.1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tgas
Engaged Sweeper II
I think I might see what is happening.
Basically I have not given enough time for the "scanning" to run and clear everything up.
The IP Range and other types of targets was scanned at noon today and all but a couple of instances were corrected. I am not sure why there is one or two that did not clear up. Maybe the workstation was offline during the scan. Not sure.
If you have any further information to add to this question please do so. I am new to LANSweeper so this is all new to me.

If the automatic scans does not do the trick manually rescan the workstation and the current settings should show up in the report. I will mark this as answered.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Only thing I can think of is the Scanned Item Interval.

Just cause a machine is scanned, doesn't mean everything is scanned as such there are certain items that are only scanned after so many days to reduce load on scanning.

Eg stuff that doesn't change super regularly gets scanned less often.

Have a look at the Scanned Item Interval maybe.
Item intervals determine how often specific Windows computer data is rescanned, when a computer scan takes place.
tgas
Engaged Sweeper II
I think I might see what is happening.
Basically I have not given enough time for the "scanning" to run and clear everything up.
The IP Range and other types of targets was scanned at noon today and all but a couple of instances were corrected. I am not sure why there is one or two that did not clear up. Maybe the workstation was offline during the scan. Not sure.
If you have any further information to add to this question please do so. I am new to LANSweeper so this is all new to me.

If the automatic scans does not do the trick manually rescan the workstation and the current settings should show up in the report. I will mark this as answered.