cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_Favaloro
Engaged Sweeper
The search bar to the far right of the GUI should be moved back to the left or the drop down information should be justified to the left. Now when I search for a user all of the information that drops down is cut off by the interface. Please fix or send instructions on how to move the search if can be adjusted.

4 REPLIES 4
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Lansweeper 10.2.0.0 indeed introduces a new UI design, so we appreciate your feedback. We will make sure that this feedback is forwarded to our product team.

We would like to mention that the Lansweeper web console is optimally displayed with a minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels in all supported web browsers. More information can be found in this KB article: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/compatible-web-browsers-for-viewing-the-lansweeper-console/

For the moment, we do provide the option to revert back to the old UI while we collect feedback from customers. The steps are described in this KB article: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/old-new-ui/ 

Please keep in mind that the revert option will eventually be gone in a future release.

howesh
Engaged Sweeper
Right side search is bad for us. Most items are on the left and it makes no sense to be on the opposite side of were you are working the most. Maybe have an option to select which side of the screen to put the search?
ThomasK
Engaged Sweeper
Until this is fixed you can change back to the old design in the "Configuration/Website Settings/General Layout" menu
shawn
Engaged Sweeper II
Exactly! Why in the world was it moved to the right anyways? I don't see how that improves anything. Especially widescreen monitors when most of the data is on the left side.

DOHTech wrote:
The search bar to the far right of the GUI should be moved back to the left or the drop down information should be justified to the left. Now when I search for a user all of the information that drops down is cut off by the interface. Please fix or send instructions on how to move the search if can be adjusted.