cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GMFDE
Engaged Sweeper III
Running web version 5.1.0.55 and experiencing some issues with the display.

When browsing an asset page, the divider between the left panel and the main panel can not be moved left or right. And with normal zoom levels and default fonts, many of the titles for our basic and advanced actions either wrap in unusual ways or get clipped.

I was hoping to discover a setting that allows me to enable the ability to drag the divider to the right as needed. If that is not possible, can we get the code updated to ensure that text wrapping happens between words?

See the attached screen shot.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Our apologies, our previous response was only partially correct. You can't move the divider, but the text wrapping you are seeing is not "normal". Wrapping *should* happen *between* words, not in the middle of a word.

Development will fix this in our next release. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Our apologies, our previous response was only partially correct. You can't move the divider, but the text wrapping you are seeing is not "normal". Wrapping *should* happen *between* words, not in the middle of a word.

Development will fix this in our next release. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Currently it is impossible to change this.

We have added this feature to our wishlist. But we cannot assure you that this is going to be implemented. This is because we receive so many feature requests that we have to make a selection.
GMFDE
Engaged Sweeper III
Lansweeper wrote:
Currently it is impossible to change this.

We have added this feature to our wishlist. But we cannot assure you that this is going to be implemented. This is because we receive so many feature requests that we have to make a selection.

Understood. Well, we can shorten the names I suppose to something less meaningful, at least in the mean-time.

Thanks for the response.