cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OptusIT
Engaged Sweeper II
I would like the ticket priority to be added to my list of all Open Tickets but I don't see it listed and I don't know how to add it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The priority of tickets is visible by default in the helpdesk view, as indicated in the screenshot below. A color is shown at the left hand side of every ticket line, using the colors set up for your ticket priorities under Configuration\Ticket Content. We are planning on making this effect more pronounced in a future release, we don't have an estimated release date for this feature update yet.

Ticket priorities

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
It's currently not possible to display this information in text form. You may be able to use color-blind friendly colors for your priorities though (Configuration\Ticket Content).

I've forwarded your request to show both priority color and text to our development team though so they can take it into consideration when they rework the ticket priority visibility.
OptusIT
Engaged Sweeper II
What if we have colorblind employees? Is there any way to get the priority as text in the ticket list?
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The priority of tickets is visible by default in the helpdesk view, as indicated in the screenshot below. A color is shown at the left hand side of every ticket line, using the colors set up for your ticket priorities under Configuration\Ticket Content. We are planning on making this effect more pronounced in a future release, we don't have an estimated release date for this feature update yet.

Ticket priorities