cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
I noticed after scanning deployments are not trigered when the asset is updated using LSPush, otherwise if I rescan the asset manually the after scanning deployments are trigered.

This is a normal behaviour?

One of the porpouses I setup the LSPush in the logon a script was to trigger deployments. I that case what approach can you recommend?

All ideas are welcome!
1 REPLY 1
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
Regarding the usage of LSpush on the logon scripts with the scope of trigger after scanning deployments on logon.

The best workaround I found is setup a recurring (eg. every 1 hour) scanning task based on a report, but is just a workaround. I my opinion LSPush scanning should trigger after scanning deployments.

In my opinion, would be interesting a Lansweeper agent with the good bandwidth features of LSpush, with the ability to trigger afterScanning deployments like actually has the LSClient and If can I go further.... the ability to pop up a message when a deployment is applying.
Because when software like Microsoft Office, SAP, etc... is pushed silently, the user can attempt to restart the machine without being aware. A nice Lansweeper banner near the clock can be a cool way to notify the user.

Can this be added to the wishlist?

Regards