cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmcgranahan
Engaged Sweeper
I am trying to fully make use of Lansweeper for monitoring of our servers instead of using a customized Perl script. One of the things I like is the "Partition Information". The question I have is, is it possible to configure Lansweeper to send out an alert email or SMS that a partition's space used is over a certain percentage? I have looked through all of the options (I think) and could not find a way to do this, but it would seem this would be a useful application.

Jamen McGranahan
Systems Services Librarian
Vanderbilt University Library
1 REPLY 1
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
A scheduled report alert sounds like what you are after. You can use it with a report like "Windows: Servers less than 10% free disk space" or a modified version of it which suits your needs. You can create a schedule (which can be as often as you would like) to send you the report alert as soon as it contains data.

If you are scanning specific assets often, say every 10 minutes, you can create a schedule which will send the report every 10 minutes. However, the report will only be sent once it contains data, meaning when an asset has less than 10% disk space. More information about the report alerts can be found in this knowledgebase article: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/113/sending-email-alerts.html