cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgranese
Engaged Sweeper II
I am able to get mapped drives for an asset under the windows group and mapped drives if they are manually mapped on the client computer. However if the mapped drive is done through a group policy I do not get a mapped drive listed in the asset under windows mapped drives. Is there a way to get the mapped drives for the group policy users?

Thank you,
Jim Granese
2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Currently, only persistent mapped drives found in the client machine's registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Network are scanned. Other mapped drives are not stored in the registry and can therefore not be scanned.

I would double check to see if the information is available in the registry. Maybe if they are configured using group polices the registry keys are not created?
jgranese
Engaged Sweeper II
Charles.X wrote:
Currently, only persistent mapped drives found in the client machine's registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Network are scanned. Other mapped drives are not stored in the registry and can therefore not be scanned.

I would double check to see if the information is available in the registry. Maybe if they are configured using group polices the registry keys are not created?

Thank you for the response I will see what I can find.