cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fasoletti
Engaged Sweeper II

I haven't found out if it's possible to send systems to a group when a scan server detects them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Fasoletti
Engaged Sweeper II

I've found that in the cloud version, if you go to Inventory - Instalations, and select your installation server, you'll get the following list

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Fasoletti
Engaged Sweeper II

I've found that in the cloud version, if you go to Inventory - Instalations, and select your installation server, you'll get the following list

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

General information about grouping assets can be found here: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/managing-assets/grouping-assets/ta-p/64337

If you want your assets grouped per scan server automatically, this can be achieved using dynamic groups (explained in the KB article linked above).

But here is an example of a potential dynamic group that would serve the purpose:

2024-05-06 16_54_14-mRemoteNG - confCons.xml - UVMObi1CinObi_Win2019_11.2.0.3.png

THX,
I found it on the on premise version, but unfortunately I'm on the cloud Pro version.

Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper II

Explain, please, "to send systems to a group"...🤔

I've installed a scan server and I'd like all the assets it discovers to be in an asset group.