cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Sattar
Engaged Sweeper
Hi All,

We want to scan our IP Phones for asset management purposes, I have setup the SSH user-name and password on the Phone and can putty to it but Lansweeper reporting

Errors found while scanning:
Could not connect to SSH with credentials ipPhone (*********), Global (********)

But if I putty to it I get:

Welcome to Avaya problem determination tool.
You are connected to 1140E IP Deskphone.
HW version:***********************
FW version 0625C8Q
MAC ***********************
IP ***.***.38.67
Bluetooth address ***********************

Note: credential have been setup on the Lansweeper and enabled on the IP range target.

Any ideas?

Thank you
Regards
Sam
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
This post was replied to by email.

Unfortunately, Lansweeper currently only scans Linux and Mac machines with the SSH protocol. For IP Phone you will get the most information by scanning it with SNMP. We recommend that you check if the IP Phones have SNMP and enable it. You can then follow the steps in this knowledge base article to scan network devices such as IP Phones.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
This post was replied to by email.

Unfortunately, Lansweeper currently only scans Linux and Mac machines with the SSH protocol. For IP Phone you will get the most information by scanning it with SNMP. We recommend that you check if the IP Phones have SNMP and enable it. You can then follow the steps in this knowledge base article to scan network devices such as IP Phones.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now