General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problem with LSAgent Relay

Hello, I have a problem, my agents don't show up on the Agent relay. When I check the logs I get an "AgentIsNotEnabled" error.   2023-02-14 10:39:42,431 [5] INFO Reading ini file.2023-02-14 10:39:42,498 [5] INFO Getting asset id2023-02-14 10:39:42,49...

spichol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: "The IP range overlaps with an existing one."

We are actively deploying LS to our dozens of plants and have encountered a problem. Since some plants use the same private IP address space within their respective VLANs, Lansweeper is generating the following error when we attempt to create an IP a...

IIS App Pools

Good MorningWhat is the easiest way to generate a report that will list all the APP Pools names on my IIS servers? Didnt see anything native in Lansweeper. So I'm assuming I have to custom build something.

JOrdonC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LsAgent intune problem after server change

Hi I have a problem with LsAgent. I have deployed LsAgent last year from intune on multiple devices. A few days ago I setup a new server for Lansweeper and after that, I changed the intune policy install command to point to the new server name but it...

Alokin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan MAC addresses in different subnets

Does anybody have experience, or is there a proper way, to scan or import the current MAC addresses of IP's on different subnets than the LS server is on? That would avoid duplicate assets and provide info about the switchports assets are patched in ...

JSPR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and Cisco IP Phones

HiI've found a post from a few years ago stating it was on a wishlist but haven't seen anything in relation to an update.Would anyone know if there is a way for LanSweeper to pick up the DN of a Cisco Phone automatically through scanning. It's alread...

StuartMor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Several issues I discovered.

I discovered several issues today that I cannot explain and are quite annoying. 1. Servers previously discovered are all the sudden not found anymore. After manually adding the server back in Lansweeper the new item is deleted and the "old" server wi...

Lansweeper Showing Wrong ESXI Version

Saw the new report to show possible ESXiArgs Ransomware Targets, so I created it and ran it.  I got concerned because the report is showing a different version of ESXI than what vSphere is showing. What Lansweeper shows What vSphere shows Anybody k...

FayeJ_0-1675778957409.png FayeJ_1-1675779020889.png
FayeJ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos