General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSAgent & CentOS 7 -Version check & software inventory

Hello, We are currently deploying LSAgent v 10.2.0.0 (latest Linux version) on our CentOs boxes. In the agent log we can see the following line:     2022-09-16 05:51:23,334 [INFO ] : Checking version. Latest Version: 7.0.20.1. Current Version: 10.2.0...

lsagent.png lsagent2.png
Knut by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper scan server

HI Team,   we have few scan servers in the environment and added IP segment to each scan server , time to time we will change IP segment from one scan server to another scan server to reduce the load. But recently i have noticed that one scan server ...

Nik14 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to a new server, and some other bits

Hi everybody,I have inherited a Lansweeper instance - only one scan server, SQL Server (localdb). I would like to move that scan server and config to a new Windows Server in a new domain (with a different server name), to host the database separately...

hert6079 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to transfer user's data prior to removal

Good afternoon, We had someone leave the company and I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to remove them from Lansweeper. Before I can remove them I need to move their data to another user but that part isn't working. When I click on the "Transfer to this use...

jbruyet by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble authenticating Lansweeper in Jira

Hi, I am trying to integrate Lansweeper in Jira, and have followed the guide (https://docs.lansweeper.com/docs/api/authenticate). However, when I try the URL code i get the following error: "Failed to load site data, please ensure that you have enter...

Lansweeper Integration with Checkpoint

Hi Lansweeper Community We are evaluating the demand for data Integration with Checkpoint. Are you also a checkpoint customer? If so which products of Checkpoint are you using and how valuable would it be for you to have Lansweeper Asset data availab...

Casslloyd by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos