General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Asset discovery

Has anyone else noticed that the updates scan for more assets? Why I ask is, when we started using Lansweeper we had 94% of our assets for the level we have. Now without adding anything to the network we are at 97%... I know that they now scan for mo...

JoeMorn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Move Lansweeper Installation - New Server

HiI have read the knowledge base article on what needs to be done to move Lansweeper to a new server.The Process I will follow is below, but i dont understand why I would need to run the SQL scripts if the Database that will be used will be the same ...

Hertel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

exclude from the exclude

Hi all, I have IP ranges that I excluded but I still need to scan some servers in it but not the entire range. if I try to scan manually with lspush or add the assets I need from that range it's not being added. any advice on how I can exclude IP ran...

eranavni by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Couple of Queries

Hi we are testing Lansweeper helpdesk and had a couple of queries. Is it possible to automatically CC our common email id for all tickets raised?We wanted to stop incoming email from generating new tickets however it should be able to update existing...

silentwitness_0-1674038074867.png

All of a sudden being prompted to log into console

So we have integrated windows authentication enabled, and it's worked for almost 4 years.   All of a sudden though, that is no longer working, starting yesterday.   We haven't updated LS recently (we're already up to date) and no changes have been ma...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk - Ticket Filters - Search

Hi,When I want to find a ticket that contains one or more words, it only returns the tickets of the current year (or the last modifications of ticket. He does not look in previous years !Is there a way that in the 'Search' section he can search in al...

StevenB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos