General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not all devices showing in report

I created a report to show certain asset models. When ran, it only lists 5 assets when there are at least 15. If I look at one of the assets that is not listed and click its model type, the same 5 I see in the report are only listed. It does not even...

ricktgray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Snmp Hikvision Camera's

Hey Support,We have about 40 hikvision cameras in our network. We recently installed lansweeper but we are not able to scan those camera's.  It says the scan is successful but no info is given. Can you help us with that?

Resolved! MD5 or SHA1 hash gathering on specified files

I'm hoping to make use of Lansweeper somehow to verify integrity of key files across my enterprise. Verifying integrity via MD5 or SHA1 is the best bang for the buck that I can currently see. What I am looking for is either a package that I can use...

DaveinJP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allow End Users to See Tickets in Any State

Is there a specific setting somewhere that shows which ticket "states" an end user can see?  Currently when end users receive the automated responses from the help desk if they click the Go To Ticket link they are only able to see tickets Closed or C...