General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error log message

Hi Team,   We are getting below error from teh Lansweeper server error log, could you please advise for the same.   An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.at Lansweeper.EF.Toolkit.DbContextBase`1.SaveChang...

Nik14 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting below error in our logs

ScanMethod:PerformanceCounters Description:AssetId: 57479 Error during performance counters scan   Entity of type "ScanMetric" in state "Added" has caused a DbUpdateException. SqlException Errors:-> Number  8115: Arithmetic overflow error convertin...

aslam2510 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-scan 1 computer

I would like to scan just one computer.  here's my scenario:  the computer was already initially scanned.  In those results we discovered that windows was not up-to-date.  so we updated it.  rather than re-scanning the entire network. I just want to ...

X9017 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ports details

Hi Team, I would like to know the ports that need to open between Lansweeper and Lansweeper scan server as the Lansweeper scan server is in different entity.

Nik14 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Asset Groups

Hi,I need to compare the Asset Groups that are in lansweeper with another table in excel.Is there a way to export the asset groups to a csv or any other format? So I can later work with the data in excel.Thanks

dmarques by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Report Builder code date compare

In the cloud report builder I made a copy of the "New software installed in the last 7 days" report because I wanted to adjust the days to 3. When I modify the code and just replace the 7 with a 3 it give me a code error, but then if I mess with the ...

Cole by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos