General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ping specific IP

hey everyone, I am wanting to ping a specific IP address that does not have an agent. I have set it as an IP Range and set a single IP. My question is where can I find the results of this specific scan that I setup?The scan looks like it is running, ...

gflure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange character in e-mail

Hi Everyone! I would like to ask how it can be solved to be able to display properly in e-mail the code page used in Hungary (1252), because it currently writes � for a significant part of the Hungarian accented characters...

KatonaG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Office Hours for API and Integrations

Please join us for our first Office Hours for customers and partners using our API to develop integrations. Tuesday 6th December at 9am PST Agenda for the session is: API roadmapUse case discussionLansweeper Integrations roadmapQ&A This will b...

Casslloyd by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper + FreshService Integration

After the successful launch of our integration with ServiceNow, our next integration will be with FreshService. If you use FreshService and would like to share your thoughts on what features would you like to see in the integration, we would love to...

Scanning workgroups

We have all Win10 machines with just local Admin accounts; no domain or directory. Each machine has a local non admin account and an admin account. When I try to scan with the admin credentials, all of the machines show in red and show "not scanned"....

tcanthony by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos