General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disable Port Scanning

Is it possible to disable certain port scans within LanSweeper?  Like for an example, in our environment we don't need LanSweeper scanning port 23 on our assets. ICMP PingPort: 21/TCP (FTP)Port: 22/TCP (SSH) or a custom SSH port of your choicePort: 2...

zinger3031 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wishlist : Adjust/fix location displaynames

HelloWe're happy Lansweeper users, keep it going We have to deal with one annoying point though, the frenzy display on the location maps (on premise)!Context : we're used to fill the asset relations table in order to keep track of the asset affectati...

Selmar-FR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Queue Stuck Randomly

Hello, everyone. How are you doing? My lansweeper's scanning queue is getting stuck randomly. Sometimes it tries to scan offline assets : In the case of the picture above, the 'processing' asset is an offline asset, and i have to wait the triggering...

Lansweeper_CLK_0-1663781941385.png Lansweeper_CLK_1-1663782041129.png Lansweeper_CLK_2-1663782516946.png

Resolved! How to install the app

Hello all, I need to connect to a remote computer, for this I am trying to install Teamviewer on my Mac. Can you please tell me how to install and configure Teamviewer? And will I be able to work with Lansweeper on a remote computer?

Janet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsagent exclusion

Hi all,  We are starting to deploy Lsagent to a number of devices across our estates. If Lsagent is installed, is there anyway to then exclude the device from being included in other scanning that is scheduled, i.e AD, IP address range scanning? Than...

IanW by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Initial Agent email not going out?

Is anyone else having issues with the initial agent email being sent out from the Help Desk (the one that tells folk, "There's a new ticket out there that has been assigned to you with X priority")? All the other emails seem to be going through just ...

TomLonde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Methods

Hi Folks,I would like to be able to scan the active directory user path at least once per hour (ideally every 30 minutes). At the moment, it looks like I can only set it up for once per day. Other than configuring multiple scan schedules for it, is...