General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ping specific IP

hey everyone, I am wanting to ping a specific IP address that does not have an agent. I have set it as an IP Range and set a single IP. My question is where can I find the results of this specific scan that I setup?The scan looks like it is running, ...

gflure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers are being seen as switches when scanning

Ever since upgrading our LS to the latest version, printers (which we exclude from scanning) are being seen as switches rather than printers.     They are being scanned via SNMP, and have OIDs but they're being seen as switches, even though they corr...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certificate Scanning taking a long time to scan

Just installed Lansweeper 10 and started our initial scan.  Noticed Lansweeper was taking a long time to complete  device scanning. When I looked at the Scan Time of devices that completed, I noticed that the certificates Scan Time was taking ~9,000-...

ml by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricting Software Authorization

We would like to use the Authorized/unauthorized reports to better manage our software inventory. Right now, we have a pretty flat user config and everyone seems to be able to authorize a software. Which permission in the role configuration controls ...

SimonC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MiTel VoIP Scans

I keep getting a scan error that says: LinuxCommandNotFoundCommand not found: SudoAnd I loaded the private key directly from the server.This is a new instance of Lansweeper on a new server. I have the same credential on a previous server and it work...

Compatibility Lansweeper V7 vs V10

Does anyone have experience with the compatibility of Lansweeper V7 Scanservers vs a Lansweeper V10 instance (SQL DB, Web Console)?I'm planning of updating my old (but very stable ) Lansweeper V7 network, having 56 scanservers. Some of them are still...

Hendrik_VE by Champion Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! user can reboot PC??

we are testing this product and we got an idea.We associate the computer and the user account, and now the most interesting thing is "How can I make sure that every user who logs in to our site can see his computer and restart it?"

Yuriy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos