General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Simple RESTful API

Hi folks,It's been a while I created an lansweeper Restful API and I wanted to introduce this to you in the hope it's useful to somebody, especially because its completely open source.Short DisclamerI did this API for myself. So it's quite rudimentar...

Resolved! Lansweeper API for Assets

Hello,when can we expect Lansweeper API for Assets (not Helpdesk only)?And what is this documentation referred to? Knowledgebase - API v2 

Lenven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper OT Can't add Scan Target

The ADD button does not appear at the top right of the scan target page. No assets are available from my lansweeper OT hub, and my OT HUB is sync and UP on my app.lansweeper.com

RemiB_0-1659638557962.png
RemiB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Support

Hello,  Is Lansweeper email support still a thing ? I have reached out to support@lansweeper.com twice and have not received a response. It has been a few days now. Is this still a valid way to reach out to support?  

patriotxt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Edit your assets in bulk from Lansweeper Cloud 🚀

Hi there! You asked for it non-stop, and this week we released it. Editing assets in bulk from LS Cloud is now possible!  Edit up to 250 assets simultaneously, in both standard and custom fields, from Lansweeper Cloud. New shortcut! Select ranges o...

Sync to cloud (linking) error

Hi! I need some help linking the installation to the cloud. I'm stuck on the current error: Initial push failed. Automatically retrying in 15 minutes. You can also retry the initial push manually. It always happens after "backing up database".sync_er...

julianbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unannounced Lansweeper price quadrupling

So apparently since today you have to license a minimum of 2000 Assets, quadrupling the price for everyone below 500 Assets.We happily payed 500€ for 180 Assets. But paying for 2000? There is no way.Will there be an option to stay on the 500 Assets t...

ThKl by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 42 replies
  • 11 kudos