General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Open C$

All of a sudden the Open C$ action has stopped working, when I click on it I get the vbs file that opens Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")objShell.ShellExecute WScript.Arguments(0), "", "", "", 1 nothing has changed on our end, it does...

markh65 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NAS drive space

is there any way to allow lansweeper to show Drive size and amount of storage used in regards to NAS Synology and NAS Nimble units I tried OID's for the Synology and it could not get info.  

Capture.PNG

Resolved! Lansweeper OT Can't add Scan Target

The ADD button does not appear at the top right of the scan target page.No assets are available from my lansweeper OT hub, and my OT HUB is sync and UP on my app.lansweeper.com 

RemiB_0-1659639618080.png
RemiB by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Windows software scan issues

Windows software Tencent WeChat for PC didn't show up for all installed PCs. Only few PCs show in software report. Should it caused by software name is Chinese characters?

Helpdesk Filtering

I have multiple agents using Lansweeper helpdesk and only a few of them are getting stalled out results (about 90% of the time failure, and about 10% successful) when filtering tickets in Helpdesk after migrating from CompactSQL to SQL LocalDB during...

Viewing Closed Tickets

We have just installed and started using Lansweeper. I have used the Lansweeper asset management system for years (although I did not administer the system) but we are new to the Help Desk system. We have setup the initial ticket templates, teams, et...

Resolved! scanning AD users with service account (ongoing issue)

I have been working with Support on this issue for the last two months, and the last time I have heard from them was on 7/22, so I am trying to see if anybody here in the Forums can also assist because we really need this to work again. The last info...

sbrammer1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sensor and Hub overview on Cloud

Hello crew, We are starting to work on improving the unified scanning view in the cloud  This is what we have now:   And this is what we plan to do:   Are you missing any information? Any thoughts? Thanks 

scan server.PNG MariaOrellana_0-1659698294791.png