General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cisco WLC, AP's and OIDs

So, i noticed our AP's just show as a "network device" and decided we need to clean this up. after adding the MIBs i got the OIDs scanned however the AP's don't populate. after looking at this closer i noticed that the OIDs are different for each AP ...

dschumm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SLA Pause

Hi,Is there an option to pause SLA with certain Ticket state ?I mean we need to call outside service to fix something up, and then we'd like to put state "on hold" and we'd like to pause SLA until problem is resolved by outside service.I know we can ...

WI by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delete old user profiles

This action can be used to delete old user profiles from a remote computer.This example deletes all user profiles not used in the last 180 days.The tool can be downloaded from the Microsoft website:http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx...

Michael_V by Champion Sweeper III
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Merging of assets

Hi,We have some assets which we added manually. But somehow, the assets are merged with other assets, but the comments states:[MERGE] Merged duplicate asset with IP address 172.17.40.188 into this asset. Merge reason: shared MAC address(es) and unkno...

Lansweeper Partners' support to the end-customers

Lansweeper is tightly working with Partners who are our Ambassadors on the market. They are not only selling Lansweeper but adding value by offering their solutions, services and support. How do you see it from your perspective? What is missing today...

Lansweeper doesn't collect data

I have made this PowerShell script that collects all connected printers from a computer, and puts them together in a text file:{ #Elevate script and exit current non-elevated runtime Start-Process ` -FilePath 'powershell' ` -Argum...

matiprie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing data Windows server

Hello,Recently we started using Lansweeper and the information is being pushed by LSpush with an service account to the Lansweeper server.We discovered that the services and features of all Windows Server machines (all versions) are missing].But for ...