General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Offline objects are showing as scanned

I noticed this yesterday when I took a printer offline. The object is still getting it's Last Successful Scan date updated, even though it's not plugged in.It's an issue because I was trying to use the difference between last scan and last attempt t...

Imac/ Macbook Age Scanning

Hi,Is there anyway to make the lansweeper agent show the year of an imac or macbook. We can find this individually on about this mac but it does not show in lansweeperThanks

MarkHG_B by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LANSweeper not updating content - shows out of date content

I am new to LANSweeper and have not tried to use it in 2-3 months. When I login to LANSweeper it shows old data from 3/22/22. I have also noticed when I get the monthly report it tells me is has not seen any of the Windows computers in the last 30 ...

tgas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Cumulatives updates

Hello,I have a question is there anyway that I would create a package for deploying new Windows 10 updates, that are coming out every month or so.I searched the internet but I did not seem to find any good answer.Thanks!

Dynamic Group Setup

How do I create a dynamic group for:Physical Servers OnlyAll ServersDNS ServersDHCP ServersHYPER-V ServersDomain ControllersVirtual Servers

cfizz34 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos