General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Credential problem

Hi everyonewhen i try to editd Global Windows Credential from the actual PC_NAME\LOCAL_ADMINISTRATOR to DOMAIN\DOMAIN_USER it show:Error while saving:Password is not correct for this username.I try with different domain users, each one with administr...

Emanuele by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSH login failed

I am using the Cradlepoint routers, and I am scanning them under IP range enabling SNMP. I have ticked no SSH but still I get the message for failed login attempt with SSH. How do I resolve it?

Router is scanned as webserver

All of my cradlepoint routers are scanned by Lansweeper but one of my router shows up as webserver instead of router. All my cradle point routers have same configuration and SNMP are enabled. But my one router is scanned as webserver.

Bunch of Software installed on single WS

Hello everyone.I have a question related with Lansweeper, if someone can give me a clue.The Scenario:I am going to Lansweeper main page and search for Adobe Connect Software. The software is found by Lansweeper and is returning me the list with all c...

Lansweeper Warranty Check

Hello,We are having trouble retrieving Fujitsu warranties (accessible via https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexWarranty.asp?lng=COM). We tried several asset links but nothing worked.We have for example:AssetName Domain AssetType IPAddress IPLocation M...

New device was not reported to us

We installed a new Veeam device on the 12th and another on the 13th. We got the New Device Seen in the last 24 hours on the device that was installed on the 12th but not the one installed on the 13th. What could have caused it not to alert us on th...

adutton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory leak and huge scan time

Hello forum colleagues, do any of you have the same phenomenon? During scanning Linux devices, the scan takes a very long time and the memory increases until the server is down. Memory Scanqueue in that moment One of the devices / after 30 min it is ...

Faktotum by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos