General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Memory leak and huge scan time

Hello forum colleagues, do any of you have the same phenomenon? During scanning Linux devices, the scan takes a very long time and the memory increases until the server is down. Memory Scanqueue in that moment One of the devices / after 30 min it is ...

Faktotum by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error: Invalid object name 'tblMonitorUni'

Getting "Error: Invalid object name 'tblMonitorUni'" in "Monitor: information" Report after upgrading to newly released version v. 10.0.2.0.I noticed an entry in the posted lansweeper Changelog an entry:Changed: LAN-12936 Renamed the tblMonitorUni ta...

andejo5 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to back up database

Lansweeper is working fine. I can log into the web interface, scan items, etc. No problem. I have to migrate it to another server. I have followed the instructions, but I am unable to connect to the database.I stopped the services, as described.I ins...

AWS Public IP

Hey all,I was wondering how I can get the Public IP addresses of our EC2 Instances in Lansweeper. Everything seems to have been pulled seamlessly for what we were looking for. We do have Public IP for other instances on our on-prem devices. Is this s...

State change

Hello I would like to ask, how can I set up change state for different ticket types ? I want to remove for users in change state option closed.For default ticket types IT purchase there is option Closed but for default ticket types It support there ...

Add custom values

New to Lansweeper and wanting to onboard as clean as possible. Has anyone found a way to add custom values to assets en masse, as opposed to manually filling in fields for each asset. I'm hoping to include the leasing code for each asset within a cus...

nm169 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to scan intune managed win10 clients?

We are moving from onpremise domain to azure ad joined clients managed by intune.At the Moment we are using a fileshare and GPO to execute a discovery.Is there something like a cloud connector we can use in future?thanks