General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ping specific IP

hey everyone, I am wanting to ping a specific IP address that does not have an agent. I have set it as an IP Range and set a single IP. My question is where can I find the results of this specific scan that I setup?The scan looks like it is running, ...

gflure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hide Helpdesk Panels and Menu on users account

Goodmorning,We need to disable the Helpdesk panels and menu from users webwiew because we want to show at the moment only to knowledge. I tried on Helpdesk settings but it can disable only the helpdesk menu and not the relative panels.Is it possible ...

grosetti by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scans keep pausing for no apparent reason

We have roughly 1800 assets, and the settings to do 14 concurrent scans. We also just upgraded yesterday from 9.3.10.7 to 10.0.0.2, and for a while it was scanning at the appropriate pace. But this morning, it just seems stuck. Zero ongoing scanning ...

Ryan_C by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 6: Knowledgebase questions

Hi!I was moving some word documents and FAQs to the lansweeper knowledgebase (appreciate this new feature btw!) and got to thinking about where they were stored. I assume the database but wanted to doublecheck if that indeed was the case.Also, I know...

a_seiler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Auditing Hardware Assets

We are trying to unify some of our processes and reduce the number of programs we have to access to do our jobs. One of those tasks is moving our entire IT asset inventory to Lansweeper from WASP. Many of these assets (phones, scanners, etc) are not ...

Integration of a CTI application

Hello, we are using a CTI application and would like to integrate Lansweeper. For an incoming call I would like to make the following functions possible:- Open Lansweeper in the browser and select the employee identified in the CTI application.- Crea...

msuhr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Uplink' on a switch port

Hi,When I look at my switch ports in LanSweeper, I'll have exact same make/model Wireless APs (Aruba IAP 207) that appear differently in LanSweeper. One will appear on the Switch port as the asset, and I can click to go to that asset page. Also I can...

AquaGoat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Locations but with with monitor

Hi Folks,I want to have a report with the location ( are they in the office or home)this report i haveBut i want to know what monitor the have attachedi can see something with relations. But how do i get this in the report. This is what i got:Select...

chimera by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos