General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Strange Problem - AssetID is being overwritten repeatedly

We have installed new access points in the network and configured them accordingly for SNMP.The problem:There is only a single entry for an access point, and when a new scan of the network is performed, you can see how the AssetID is overwritten from...

steffen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I disable TLS 1.2 in Lansweeper?

I have a cyber request to disable TLS 1.2 on my Lansweeper server. Reading within the forums, it appears that TLS 1.2 is a requirement for the LsAgent to work as intended and TLS 1.2 must be enabled.  Without affecting the functionality negatively of...

Change computer description via LanSweeper

Hello!I've been tasked with changing the computer description on our Windows servers. (In system settings)We do have a description current that gets fed into LanSweeper.The task is to prepend either a TEST or PROD at the beginning of each description...

briang by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Widget for Asset State Overview

Hi @ll,i tried to search, if there is already a solution but i could not find any.I like to have a custom widget like "Grafik: WSUS Configuration", wich tells me, how many Notebooks, Monitors and other movable Assets do i have an in wich state it is ...

Need help deploying a PowerShell script

Hi! I have some issues when deploying my PowerShell script. It works perfectly when I run it locally on my machine, but when I deploy it, it does not work. All my other PS scripts works, so maybe there is something that I have overlooked? I want to d...

julianbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Empty LsAgent.ini file

I have noticed, that LansweeperAgentService constantly uses to rewrite it's configuration file C:\Program Files (x86)\LansweeperAgent\LsAgent.ini. It does even no needed, i. e. no rescaning or resending of collected data server is done.Sometimes this...

RPC Unavailable after Tower Deployed in fied

I configured a new Windows 10 Pro tower at the office, and had it join the domain. No extra bloat software. bare minimum (OS, Office)PC Name after joining domain: Tower016.domain.localIP at the office: 192.168.90.85Used provided script to set ports...

jatinder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

systems can be scanned but can't deploy to them?

As most of you are doing, we have many people working from home. We are trying to deploy software to those machines, and although LS can scan the machines successfully, deployments are failing with the error: Error. RPC Unavailable: Asset is offline ...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard Tab order

We have created several reports for each of our various sites in the company. We want to make a tab for each site and then display the data there. We have created one to test out where we want the various widgets and it seems like for all users whe...