General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MAC OS X - latest patches

Does anyone know how to check whether macOS has been updated with latest patches?We have scanned all Macs in our business and they are only showing the basic details with no software or reports tab like in windows client scans.

ETars2022 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit Fields - Mass Edit from Report Menu

Currently, the only way to edit/update fields for more than one asset at a time is from the asset view. Unfortunately this is very difficult and time consuming if there is specific criteria for mass update. I would like to see the “Edit Fields” & “Ma...

kshane by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos

Custom Reports - in depth

Hi all,I've been asked to make a custom report thatNumber of tickets with assets attachedWhat departments are getting the most ticketsThe ability to include 2 custom fields named 'Work Centre' & 'Current Fault'Very inexperienced with SQL database so ...

Cannot remove Lansweeper news widget from dashboard

Hi,I understand that by design the default widgets provided with the application cannot be modified. That's fine with me, however I fail to understand why I cannot remove the "Lansweeper news" widget from the dashboard. We are using Lansweeper also o...

techreg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change settings

I'm sure there's something I'm missing.Whenever I go to a settings page like "Website Settings", if I uncheck a box, there's no way to save the settings. If I refresh the page the box is still checked. My user has Administrator access.

Two Factor Authentication

The new company is requiring also the software used by the company to have Two Factor Authentication.Do I need to replace this program with something else that does have Two Factor Authentication?

cs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos