General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Specific uninstallers of KeePass

Hello good afternoon, I' m looking for specific uninstallers of KeePass, i ve checked there 're some uninstallers available in Lansweeper e.g 2.41 2.43 2.44 2.45 and 2.46, but i ve not seen any uninstaller for the rest of versions: 2 .42 2.47 , 2.48 ...

pirinter toner level incorrect

When looking at a printer, the toner level in Lansweeper shows 0%, even though the printer reports a different value.for example, on an HP LaserJet P2055dn, Lansweeper is reporting the toner as being 0%, while the printer shows 59%.when i look at wha...

uuesley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correlation of assets discovered by multiple scans

Hi, is there anything that explains how the different scanning techniques correlate what they find? For example, we have a number of Windows servers that are running Apache and we have AD Computer Path and IP Range scanning configured. The servers ar...

Multiple AWS Accounts/FIM - Roadmap/New Features

Can someone please tell me if there has been any progress in a couple of areas where we found Lansweeper (LS) to be wanting when we trialled it a year ago.-Multiple AWS Accounts-We use multiple AWS accounts (who doesn't). Even though LS can use multi...

awheewall by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cisco ios-XE scanning

since Cisco IOS-XE scanning will result in a software version at the Model field.So 9300's, 3650's, IE-3300's etc will show [Gibraltar],[Everest],[Fuji] etc. at the model field.Anyone an idea how to fix?https://ibb.co/pL01Y8xhttps://ibb.co/h1BNmcc

lander by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos