General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monitors not scanned

Hi,I install LsAgent on computers but i noticed LsAgent is scanning monitors but not all monitors that are connected to the laptops with LsAgent. Is there a reason for this? Thank you.

saffo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Warning about Built-in Admin

Hi,We are getting a warning about the built in administrator on the current version 9.1.0.9. However there is no way for us to disable it as we have our system configured for auto login + AD. Which I would rather not undo if there is another way to d...

AEMIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New install on Windows 10 web server stops

Fresh install on Windows 10. everything works well... except the web server stops working when the windows 10 machine running the Lansweeper server logs off for inactivity. Once a user logs back into the server everything comes back online. Any sugg...

rescue826 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled Deployment don't run

(already sent an email to support, non answers)I recently updated our Lansweeper version to the last one available (9.1.0.9) and we started to use it to schedule windows server updates (powershell script to run on specific servers) and a reboot.For e...

tgrignon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waste Toner Container not detected

Hi,the Xerox Waste Toner (Dry Ink) Container is not detected as full by Lansweeper. The status is always OK and our IT office can't have full control of this assets. Any tips or improvement scheduled for this issue?The exact model of printer is Xerox...