General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Waste Toner Container not detected

Hi,the Xerox Waste Toner (Dry Ink) Container is not detected as full by Lansweeper. The status is always OK and our IT office can't have full control of this assets. Any tips or improvement scheduled for this issue?The exact model of printer is Xerox...

Helpdesk Notes Color

Is there an option to change the default color from yellow when creating "notes" in the helpdesk tickets to something a little easier on the eyes?

Cashco_IT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lookup field option for contact

Dear Folks,We want to update our contact in asset records. We can see plain text field over there.Is there any way we can have a lookup field to get contact from user lists or from AD.Thanks In Advance,Vikash

SCCM overwrites last scan date

Hello,we have installed the latest version v. 8.3.100.23Since the scan of the sccm works fine (we scan it on 3am in the morning),the "last seen" entry of all windows assets is the date/time when the sccm server was scanned (3am),and not the real scan...

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deleted AD users not being removed from LS database

What would cause the Deleted Users in Active Directory not to be deleted from the LanSweeper database when the option to do so is clearly checked in the Server Options\Configurations\User cleanup options? I've waited 48 hours and the clean-up has not...

cmullins by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Inclusion or Exclusion of IP Range based on wild card

Our subnet locations have some IPs which are reserved for network equipment which are old and can not be scanned automatically (or using lspush). I want to exclude them since it has been decided to manage them out of lansweeper for now. I know I can ...

tdtrivedi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos