General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP Location "undefined"

Hi,I would like to understand why some Assets are not being considered part of a defined Asset Group.For example, I got an Asset Group, which is called "Main Site Wireless".But then the assets which are being scanned show on “IP Location” field “Unde...

dmarques by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper unreachable

Hello,I have Lansweeper installed on a computer. The thing is that if it is not unlocked the computer then i cannot reach it from a different computer. Is there a solution to this?I want it to be reachable at all times.I am using lansweeper webconsol...

saffo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Response emails don't get added to the ticket

Setting up Lansweeper helpdesk for our organization. As the Subject says, although email is configured and I can create tickets via email, responses from the users don't get added to the ticket. Not sure where the culprit is.

jhornung by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Scanner as Device

Hi,I whould like to add document scanners to the devices (where Mouse, Keyboard, Printer, Tape and Modem still there).Can anybody please describe the steps how to?Thanks

Fred by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall ClickOnce applications

HelloMany of our users installed ClickOnce applications.We want to remove them with Lansweeper.I know that we must run the uninstall task with currently logged in user rights,and that it is only possible to remove it for the currently logged in user,...

Windows Cluster Node Still visible

We have noticed that our Windows Clusters still show the removed Nodes, under the Windows Cluster Tab.Currently on v.8.4.100.10Please let me if this is corrected in a more recent update or if there is something manual I would need to do. Thank you

SHib11 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

List computer startup commands

Add the custom asset action:{actionpath}list_startup_commands.vbs {computer}then the content of "list_startup_commands.vbs" is:' List Computer Startup CommandsstrComputer = WScript.Arguments(0)Set objShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")Set objWMISer...

drobertson by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos