General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding a URL to a csv

We need to make a CSV report with a bunch of information such as - Name, IS, Model, Manufacturer, Serial Number, Mac address etc. However we also need to generate a URL for each individual asset on that report that would link to that particular asse...

hedge01 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Button click to update a non landesk database

Hi,Does anyone have any code examples to allow me to click a button in a custom widget and this updates a completely seperate SQL Database, I can write the SQL, it just not allowing me to run a OnButtonClick_ event in the code behind, I just receive ...

Andy_Sismey by Champion Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't rescan an Asset if it's locked.

Hi, I have been suffering the following problem for several days, when I try to do a rescan of an asset and it is locked (WIN + L) Lansweeper fails the rescan, however, if I remotely connect to the asset and login with a local/domain user the rescan ...

bass by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem scanning Windows 10 assets

Hi folks, I'm new in this forum. I'm using the free version of LanSweeper. Have been using it for a while with no problems (about 60 assets on my network). But suddenly, two of them (Windows 10 PCs) started to give problems when scanned. There are no...

Windows Specifications

Good Day!May i know how can get this report in Lansweeper? see below needed information. Edition: (i.e. Windows 10 Enterprise)OS build: (i.e. 20H2)Experience {i.e. Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0)Thank you!

MarkJonN by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! TeamViewer Custom Action

Is it possible to setup a custom action to launch and connect TeamViewer? I know the command line options, but how can I get the registry options into a custom action?

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Let users see other helpdesk tickets?

Is there a functionality to let a use raise a ticket but then be able to view or search tickets raised by other people?I want to use Lansweeper anyway. But I'm also trying to see if I can decom an old Bugzilla instance and it would be really useful f...