General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HELP! Need to interrupt a deployment

Hi everyone!This is urgent...I wanted to deploy the Firefox 93 msi package. Accidentally I clicked on the ".net missing" group button instead of the one where I can choose assets. How can I interrupt this deployment? Lansweeper would install it on se...

JBerner2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper not creating tickets

So we just switched to O365 I configured the incoming email to use the O365 setup but lansweeper is no longer processing the emails and creating tickets unless I restart the lansweeperservice. I am also having a problem with Lansweeper notifying us o...

Modify root cause list

Hello,I am trying to create a more useful root cause list as the current list appears stale. Where would I go to make these changes?Thanks,Arno

abutter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate tickets without copying attached documents?

I routinely "Duplicate" tickets and some have documents attached to the old ticket. The new duplicated ticket brings the old documents into the new ticket.How do I prevent this from happening or at least remove them once their attached to the new tic...

rader by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Cloud

Hi All, Have just setup Lansweeper Cloud. Is there a requirement for Inbound firewall changes etc from the Cloud Console to the On-Prem Server? Both our scanning servers are in the Internal network, if that is the case do we need the scanning servers...

dkirin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

scanning network devices

we have AD auth set up for our network switches. LS is scanning them with a read only AD account , and getting this error - %% Unrecognized command: "cat /etc/*release"It seems the account has access as we get port info and info on what is attached t...

Switch Dell S4128 Scan error

Hi all,after scan I got the following error on a Dell switch S4128"Syntax error on line stdin:1 "cat /etc/*release": Unknown command."SSH Credential are OK and are the same used to access Dell N series switches. Does anyone else have the same message...

MatteoR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Patch Tuesday report showing wrong results

I ran the patch tuesday report (september) against my updated servers, and a big chunk of them shows kbKB5005573 as not installed.The update IS installed on the servers, and the machines were scanned 3 days after the update was installed.

NoZart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos