General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intune Deprecated

Hello,I keep having this warning on te top that Intune scanning is deprecated and we need to v2.I already did this some time ago, but the message won't go away.I searched everywhere to check if there was something left from de v1 version, but I can't...

efriggen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workaround for KB5004442/CVE-2021-26414

Microsoft has some upcoming changes to enforce RPC authentication and signing. This can be enabled right now with RequireIntegrityActivationAuthenticationLevel=1, and this is currently expected to become the default setting within the next couple of ...

AndrewPMI by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSO/SAML and LDAP

We have a SAML-based(SSO) Identity Provider that we would like to use for web logins, but we also utilize the information that LDAP binding gives us. Can we utilize both?

LsAgent not autoupdating

LsAgent doesn't seem to be auto updating in our computers. It is on version 7.2.110.18 when the latest is 8.4.100.142.Is there anything that needs to be done? any logs to check?Thanks!

WANOLOIS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto refresh clients IP

Hello,Is it possible to autorefresh client ip information in Lansweeper?Maybe Lansweeper server will query DNS record from DNS server, or by sending only name-ip informationby LS Agent every 1 min?We have number of clients working from VPN and need t...

aleksandr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Asset scanned 2 Times with different IP

Hi,we have noticed that lansweeper scans duplicate assets:once by correctly entering the Windows asset information and again as a Webserver with a different IP address.We noticed that the different IP addresses are actually related to the different n...

tdizerens by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User's Assigned Assets

What happened to the user account view that listed their assigned assets? I can't find that anywhere. If I go to an asset I can see who it's assigned to and if I go to the user I can see the last device they logged into, but that only applies to Wind...