General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No incoming Mails after update 8.4.100.9

Hi, everyone,we installed the 8.4.100.9 update today. Since then, no more tickets have been received by mail.I have checked the mail settings several times, unfortunately no success. then I researched the mailtester.exe and found out that the connect...

SB2021 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Make agents regular users

Since we cannot use the Helpdesk of Lansweeper, since we already use Another one, I’d like to get rid of the notification that I'm an inactive Helpdesk agent when logging in.But I can't make my user a regular user since Lansweeper tells me that "This...

max204 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Groups not scanned properly

Hi I have problem with scanning Active Directory Groups which are associated to AD users. I made some changes recently and do not see added AD Groups in AD USER card. I can see old AD Groups to which AD USER belongs but not the new ones.Does anybody ...

Ticket Content Default Value

HiI want to add a textarea in a ticket with a default value. Is it possible ?Example : If a employe quit and have mail i want a textearea with a text for automatic respond with blank to fill.

Admi960 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New status to mimic Closed

We created a new status that we use for certain types of tickets, called PA Closed. We found that tickets in this status are still considered "active" by lansweeper. We would like them to be considered closed. Is there a way to mark a user created...

Anti-Virus on Mac

Hi Folks,Is there any way to detect if an Anti-Virus product is installed and its definitions up to date on an Apple Mac? The asset info for Windows machines makes it really easy, but I can't see this info on our Mac's.I could even live with running...

LSagent performance data

We have deployed the LSagent to the majority of our windows servers. We would like to pull perofmrnace data from them, but so far this does not seem possible with LSagent. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this one?Thanks