General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add Additional Items to Summary Page?

Is it possible to add/remove (non custom) specific fields to the summary view of an asset? Or just expand the ones already there to include additional values? For example, only the main Network Adapter is displayed. I'd like it to show additional ...

mgeertz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laptop OS Version

Hello, May i know how to remove the Microsoft Windows 10 and leave only the Professional, Enterprise and Pro in tblOperatingsystem.Caption OS Version. I Tried this report below but Microsoft Windows 10 still showing in my query report.Brick wallSelec...

MarkJonN by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Custom Fields to URL for AddTicket API

I have variables for the Lansweeper API (LSAPI) and others that are in (), and if I create without the &CustomFields.... the ticket gets added OK.But when I use either of the following for the URL, it doesn't work. I get this: {"Files":null,"Success...

kprince by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSAgent does not scan windows failure events

Hi!I am trying to get the login report example running and it works fort the lokal machine on which the server is installed. But the LSAgent used on a test computer only sends some reports, not all reports activated in the lansweeper console. What co...

Scanning - Asset Type

HiAny help appreciatedI'm trying to scan asset type "Firewalls" and assign credentials SNMPv3. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this. Only if I manually add each IP address of all the firewalls we have which is really laborious. Has anyone had ...

Deployment - Empty folder Condition

Hello guys,In my deployment package I need to check if there are any files in a certain folder, but I can't figure out how to do that.I tried with files Condition, but it seems that wild characters like *.* or filename.* are not supported.Any suggest...