General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NFC Tags

Hello fellows,I have all the assets registered on the platform and I would like to have the summary information in an NFC tag so someone can get it with their smartphone quickly.With lansweeper's online platform, it would be amazing if reading the NF...

acorcos by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

creating new item

good nightI'm wanting to create another field insideLsAgent Assets called patrimony someone can tell me how to createStatus Asset Name LsAgent Group Last LsAgent Scan Domain Username Last known IP patrimony

Move monitors to a group

I just started to use Lansweeper. I have two locations that I am scanning on the moment. I will have 10 eventually. When I pull up monitors I see monitors for both location. I would like to see what assets are in each location. I did see I can move t...

LeviatPS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

License management

Hey everyone,we want to use Lansweeper for our license management. Now we hit on a problem.If a user has installed a software in two different versions like 32 and 64 bit then Lansweeper counts 2 installations. The license balance shows that there ar...

Helpdesk tabs always regenarated

Hello,This is a really anoying point. In the helpdesk part, you have tabs, I mean "All tickets", "Unasigned" and etc.Why sometimes, all of the selected sheet is resetting ?Sometimes I got 4 times same tabs and sometimes my selected tabs are deleted t...

Scanning Cisco UCS

I need to inventory all my Cisco UCS chassis. I need to identify each UCS Fabric, Server, (CLM and ESXI). Has anyone done this successfully? If so, how?

dlafleur by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

No One getting back to me from Lansweeper

Hey Guys., I did see another post with no response from Lansweeper, I have filled out the becoming a partner also send a request into sales with no response. We are looking to add this product to our offerings for security.Thank YouKenneth Lindsay

klindsay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise Options in Menu Bar/Configuration

How do I get the Enterprise Options to show up in the Configuration tab in the Menu? On the Menu bar, click on Configuration and Enterprise Options is not listed under Scanning Setup.I am using a licensed version 8.4xxxxx. Updated as of last night.

mk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos